Question
Posted by: Kobie | 2005/12/05

CATERING WEIGHLESS FOOD

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE IS ANY COMPANY OR PERSON CATERING FOR PEOPLE THAT WOULD LIKE TO FOLLOW THE WEIGHLESS DIET BUT DON'T HAVE TIME TO DO ALL THE PREPARATIONS. I.O.W I WOULD LIKE TO BE SUPPLIED (OR COLLECT) ON A WEEKLY / DAILY BASIS WITH PREPARED MEALS.

THANKS
KOBIE

Dear Kobie
Contrary to the general perception, I don't work for Weighless, so am not sure if these is anyone who provides this service. You would have to ask your Weighless counsellor and/or phone their help line: 086-11-00-551.
Hope you manage to find such a supply.

2
Posted by: honey | 2005/12/07

There is company in Sandton, called Health express which does meals for you and delivers them everyday. it is not specifically weigh less food, but they do portion sizes, It works very well, 3 meals a day + 2 snacks. there number : 011-705-1231

Reply to honey
Posted by: Bb | 2005/12/05

There is a lady that does that in my area, you never mentioned where you are though. She freezes portions which are clearly labled with how many veg / proteins / fats etc, which makes things really easy and convenient. She also delivers (Blouberg)

Reply to Bb