Question
Posted by: Saretha | 2007/08/03

CAT LOOSING HAIR

Hello,

Some of our cats are loosing their hair on their backs, only a patch just before the tail the size of the palm of your hand. Can this be due to stress as this started after my father died. We have 14 cats, maybe there are too many cats? This happened to 2 sisters.

It is most commonly cuased by fleas. Which flea remedy are you using and how often? With 14 cats in the household thee is likely to be some stress as well.

1
Posted by: Carol | 2007/08/03

I think a vist to the vet is in order, and no one can have too many cats :) the more the merrier.

Reply to Carol