Question
Posted by: dave | 2004/11/13

cat loosing hair<br>

My cat has lost her hair on her ears, and her eyes she looks so sick. What could be the cause of this?? vets are too expansive is ther sumthing i could buy to help her...
Im so worried please help

They are many possible causes, and there is definitely not any thing that I can recommend you go buy. She will lead a clinical examination to find the cause. I'm sorry I cannot tell any more without proper examination.

Dr Malan van Zyl
Veterinary Specialist Physician
Cape Town

1
Posted by: Edge | 2004/11/24

Dave, that is so worrying. U have to find a way to get her to a vet for treatment. It could be mange, and u will need a vet to help you.

Reply to Edge