Question
Posted by: WR | 2007/05/22

Cat for adoption

Hi All,

Wonder if any one here could help. A friend of mine has a female, spayed cat, that she is looking to rehome.
She loves the cat, but feels it is very unfair to Sheila (kitty) to be left alone the whole day, and even some evenings. She moved to a new flat, and only then did they discover that the her new flatmate is allergic to cats.
Sheila (or Shayla) is 3,5 years old, mostly white with a few greyish spots, very well-mannered, used to other cats, spayed, uses her kitty-tray, and also very lovable & affectionate - and that is obvioulsy why my friend feels so lousy when she gets home...! She is currently on Whiskas, and loves her tuna. If anyone can offer this kitty a (VERY) good home, please let me know.
In Pretoria or surrounds if possible.
I would adopt her - but 1) I'm also allergic, and b) I'm not so sure my dogs would appreciate it...!

Thanx!

Sorry can't help you with this.

1
Posted by: Joni | 2007/05/22

Hi WR

Would love to adopt her, but my hubby has put a moratorium on me adopting! Bad Bad Husband!!!

Hopefully we'll be moving to a bigger property and then I can rescue some more!!

I will put my feelers out with my contacts!!!

Have a great day
Joni

Reply to Joni