Question
Posted by: pat | 2007/12/10

cat flu

My six week ago Rottweiler puppy has been at the vet for 6 days with cat flu.
What are her chances of survival ?

If she has aggressive treatment at your vet her chances of survival will be much improved than if you attempt to treast her at home as they require intravenous fluids etc.

5
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/06

Is cat flu transferable to humans? Or parts of the virus?

Posted by: Kieter | 2009/02/11

Cat started vomiting about 3 hours ago, she is not eating today, and is lactating, what can be wrong?

Reply to Kieter
Posted by: pat | 2007/12/11

My rottweiler puppy is doing much better today. She is drinking water and eats off your finger. Once she has started to eat, then I can take her home. Wednesday it will be a week, and all I can say is that I have a wonderful vet.

Reply to pat
Posted by: Carol | 2007/12/10

6 Days ?? sounds failry positive .. what does the vet say ???? a puppy doesnt normally survive that long .

Good luck and keep us posted .

Reply to Carol
Posted by: sure | 2007/12/10

Six days ,there is still hope believe me.the problem with Parvo is dehytration. they might put him on the trip if a need arise .as far as i know six days is long they don't actually survive long.

Reply to sure