Question
Posted by: Nicole | 2007/07/12

Cat drooling....

Is it normal for cat to drool... I mean she only does this when she is about to fall asleep,while sleeping and sometimes when she licks me....

Plz advise...

Some cats drool a lot when they are happy and content - strings can hang from their lips. This is normal for these cats.

3
Posted by: Yo | 2007/07/12

I have a cat that drooles and I never really thought of it as being a problem. I suppose it could actually just be a normal phenomena among some cats, you like some humans drool and some humans dont.

I wouldn't worry about it too much if I were you.

Hugs and fur Yo

Reply to Yo
Posted by: Nicole | 2007/07/12

Sorry the she is a he LOL

My mistake.... does it make a difference though...

is there any particular why they do that?

Reply to Nicole
Posted by: Garfie | 2007/07/12

I have a cat that also drools - especially when he is sitting on my lap + is stroked - just before he fells asleep. Very few of my previous feline friends did it.

Reply to Garfie