Question
Posted by: RMC | 2007/04/13

Cat

CS - that had better be mega-moggy that posed for your article. If not I am very insulted on his behalf ......

or couldn't H24 afford him.....

he he. Not Megamog --- though black, he has a large splendid white handlebar moustache and paws. I love the idea of Purrrrrr-zac ! Gloomer -- our commiserations to Satan --- what do YOU call her ? Megamog has the attitude of "Call me anything you like, so long as you don't call me late for lunch".

2
Posted by: Vet | 2007/04/13

I suggest you use Purrrrrr-zac to treat this condition of his

Reply to Vet
Posted by: Gloomer | 2007/04/13

Except everyone calls my black cat Satan. She is so misunderstood. No one loves her but me. I should send her in to knock their salt over

Reply to Gloomer