Question
Posted by: Lizzy | 2007/04/03

Cat

Hi! My mom lives with me and recently she went to Cape Town for 2 weeks. Her male cat (just over 1 year old) stayed behind. He doesn't go out, he refuses to go on grass. He has his sand box which he uses. But then when my mom left, my sister also moved out and my mom and i changed rooms. I'm now in my mom's room. All of a sudden, her cat started marking his territory or something. How do we get him to stop and how do we get that awful smell out? And why should he start doing it? He will be castrated later this month.

The turmoil of all the moving can unsettle cats causing abnormal behaviour. I suggest you install a Feliway vapourizer to get him settled again and have him neutered sooner. There are products available from your vet to remove the odour.

1
Posted by: Lizzy | 2007/04/03

Thank you for replying so quickly!

Reply to Lizzy