Question
Posted by: Brad | 2007/04/17

Cassandra

How are you doing? Your previous message bugged me and I'm not sure you got the answer you needed.

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

:)

1
Posted by: Cassandra | 2007/04/18

I did get the answer i needed, but its very difficult for me to hear what my friends and family think about me. even thou sometimes they say they are joking or teasing me but what they think about me is important. but i am dealing with it and i am learning to stop making what other people say about me more important than what i think about myself.

thanks Brad, u really dont know how much your reply means to me. Thanks

Reply to Cassandra