Question
Posted by: martin | 2007/03/17

cart "wheelchair" for lame dog

Thank you Chill once again. My dog indeed has degenerative myelopathy in addition to hip dysplasia. Does anyone in South Africa have a second hand dog cart to sell me? I cannot afford to order a new one from overseas.

Let me know if you have not been able to souce a cart. Where are you situated?

1
Posted by: Chill | 2007/03/19

Geez, I'm sorry about it, Martin, but glad to help.

If it's any consolation - when I went through this with my dog, I thought about it a lot, and decided that if I were a dog I'd rather have DM than HD.

Also, DM is better in cold weather than in hot weather, and at least it's winter coming up....

Best of luck, and let us know what happens.

Reply to Chill