Posted by: Angel | 2003/01/13

Carreer in Nutrition/Dietician

I have always been interested in healthy living and have very good eating and excercise habits. This is not a Nutrition related question as such, but I need to find out where, besides Universities, could I get more information on qualifying as a Nutritionist/Dietician. I am full time employed so evening or Saturday classes would be more suitable for me.
Please help

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageDietDoc

Dear Angel
To the best of my knowledge you can only study dietetics and nutrition at universities and Technikons - phone your nearest one and ask if they have a Dept of Human Nutrition and chat to the secretary who should be able to tell you all the ins and outs. I am not aware of any of these courses being presented after hours as they include quite a lot of practical work.
Good luck

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.