Posted by: Dien | 2007/07/24

carpets, furniture male dog pee


I heard that there is something you can bay to put on the furniture and carpets so that a male puppy does not wee on it.

Any idea what it’s called and were to find it?

Please let me know?

My puppy is 8 weeks old and I am potty training it at this moment, he’s stomach seems to bee very hard. Any suggestions to what I can do about this?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberVet

Your vet should stock it. I am sorry I just can't think of the name right now.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Chill | 2007/07/24

Vets or petshops will have the product you need.

However. At age 8 weeks, you shouldn't have to use a thing like this - he's no way near old enough to be wanting to mark his territory - all he's doing is weeing. You need to observe him closely and take him outside OFTEN to widdle - in fact, every time he widdles inside, it's actually your fault for not anticipating him! He's a tiny baby, and needs to learn, and it takes a little while - that's all.

Reply to Chill

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.