Question
Posted by: Dien | 2007/07/24

carpets, furniture male dog pee

Morning,

I heard that there is something you can bay to put on the furniture and carpets so that a male puppy does not wee on it.

Any idea what it’s called and were to find it?

Please let me know?

My puppy is 8 weeks old and I am potty training it at this moment, he’s stomach seems to bee very hard. Any suggestions to what I can do about this?

Your vet should stock it. I am sorry I just can't think of the name right now.

1
Posted by: Chill | 2007/07/24

Vets or petshops will have the product you need.

However. At age 8 weeks, you shouldn't have to use a thing like this - he's no way near old enough to be wanting to mark his territory - all he's doing is weeing. You need to observe him closely and take him outside OFTEN to widdle - in fact, every time he widdles inside, it's actually your fault for not anticipating him! He's a tiny baby, and needs to learn, and it takes a little while - that's all.

Reply to Chill