Question
Posted by: help | 2007/12/13

CAROL - RE POST 477 THANKS

Hi Carol,

Thanks for the reply and advice. I actually took the little kitten to the vet this morning; Diagnosis: allergy; gave medication, so hoping for quick return to normal; Will definitely keep your advice in mind, as a matter of fact am going to get the stuff you mentioned, in case it is needed in future. Thanks again.

Lee

Hope it resolves soon.

1
Posted by: Carol | 2007/12/13

Its a pleasure ... I had a bad spell earlier in the year where I was losing stray kittens with a coccidia virus .... after the moducare regime that was the end of that problem .... now I make sure its part of my animal first aid kit.

Reply to Carol