Posted by: Sky | 2008/10/30

Career Change

Hi there

I' m in desparate need of a career change... I' m 25, in a high-flying corporate job and just feel like I' m sinking in a big way. Started a new job at the beginning of this year and was thrown sraight into the deep-end and instead of swimming, I' m drowning. Problem is I don' t know which direction I want to go in... Would you recommend I see a career guidance counsellor?


Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

I don't see how it could do any harm to see such a counsellor, to see both how best to rescue your present position ( best to leave, if you choose to do so, from a position of strength ) and to examine your other options.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: take_two | 2008/10/30

I know how you feel. There are so many people out there unhappy with their jobs including myself. You on the other hand still have a chance to re-asses your life and make a change before its too late. Good luck

Reply to take_two

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.