Question
Posted by: guesswho | 2005/06/07

cardio & tae bo ?

I started doing a fitness programme 7 weeks ago and have good results so far.

I do Tae Bo for 3 days a weeks and 2 days a week weight training (free weights).

My question is. Is Tae Bo a good cardio excerise and do you think it will make me top fit? And how do I test myself being fit?

TaeBo is very good, provided you do it often enough and at the right level. the problem, very often, with these classes is that often people take it easy, because they allow you to dictate the intensity yourself, (I guess all exercise is this way), but the temptation is therefore to relax a little. If you do it, I would encourage you to really give it a good go, and get the most out of it. If you do that, you'll see results for sure. Also, for variety, I would suggest that you combine it with some other activities like swimming, running, cycling or whatever else you have opportunity to do.

Good luck, and stick with it!