Question
Posted by: jay | 2006/04/19

carbuncle

hi, after a 5 headed carbuncle burst from my armpit a few years ago, I have suffered from various size cysts. I am meticulous about hygiene. Could I be missing a vitamin or mineral any ideas.

Hi Jay
You may need to take a low dose of antibiotics like Bactrim for 3 months, bath with Hibiscrub soap and ask your doctor to check your immunity with a full blood count. These things are usually caused by Staphilococcus aureus bacteria which normally grows on the skin but in some people they may take over a bit causing sores. The reason for the A/B and Hibiscrub is to kill the bacterial load.

1
Posted by: jay | 2006/04/20

Many thanks I appreciate your advice. As I am on celestone for my cronic eczema, will 3 months on anitbiotics affect this?

Reply to jay