Question
Posted by: Lauls | 2004/10/09

Carbs

Does eating carbs at night cause weight gain? How much do I need to eat if I do cardio 6 mornings a week and weight training 3 times a week in the afternoon to lose weight and gain muscle?

Dear Lauls
No eating carbs in the evening will not cause weight gain. If you are overweight (and I have not way of judging if you are overweight or not) then you need to reduce your energy intake to 1500 kcal a day, which combined with all that exercise will result in weight loss. The weight training will develop your muscles, but this take time, so be patient.