Question
Posted by: Simon | 2003/12/12

carbon monoxide poisoning

we travel to work everyday and have the smell of exhaust fumes in the boot of our car as well as in the car itself. I have being getting haedaches and my co worker has been suffering vomiting and upset stomach for a while. Could this be related as we are not sure what is causing these symptoms?

Simon, your symptoms may fit in with carbon monoxide poisoning and the best would be to have blood taken for carboxyhaemoglobin levels – if it is increased, the CO is the culprit. The symptoms may of course also fit in with a host of other disorders and seeing your doctor would be the next step. Good luck.