Posted by: phontie | 2008/06/18

cant take responcibility for children

hi all
please help me out my sister is 32 years old with four children age between 10 and 4 she is a party animal always out monday to monday we leave in a family Im 35 with three boy she is receiving child grant she will drink it all or even gamble I have been to social worker , Police and even try street commity but no luck at all and I recently find out that all her children are not going to school any more and for the first born the father is a policeman he is paying the maintanance she is doing nothing for her children I love this children very much do want anyone to take them away from me I sometime if she not comming back for day wish that she is arrested lost for good and I believe that we will be better of her so what can I do to get rid of her please help this has been going on for long time we dont have Parents ...

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Party animals are such a pathetic species, aren't they ? She is clearly highly irresponsible, and criminally neglecting her children. Call CHildline, CHild Welfare, and any other agency you can get to listen. The children would be better off either placed in care or even with you ( if you wanted that ) and the child grant and maintenance should go to you or otherwise to the children, rather than being wasted on an irrespondible, selfish and uncaring "mother"

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.