Question
Posted by: L | 2005/07/27

Cant take it anymore

Please help me!!!!

I've been with my partner for 8years and I had his baby about 15 months ago. Anyway for the last 8 year we had our ups and down, but not like this. Ever since het met up with these friends our relationship has gone from bearable to totally unbearable. His one friend girlfriend told me the one night she want her relationship to be just like ours and I told her don't look at other people's relationships rather work on your own. And she didn't like my response to her, ever since that day she's been trying to break us up. Feeding him things when his drunk. Telling him I want to tell him when to drink and what to do. Any way it lead to him physical abusing me. And she mailed me and told me that I deserve it. I think he open his eyes and he realized that she's the main reason why he hit me. His not friends with them anymore but he'll still great them. He told me that he'll never do it again but can I believe him. Do I deserve it? Can I forgive him? Should I leave him? What must I do.? Please help me..... My story is so uncompleted coz so much happened that I need help on.

Physial abuse is simply unacceptable, and being drunk is no excuse for it, nor is listening to the spite of some other woman. But from what you say it was a single incident which he has since shown he regrets.
I hope you showed him a copy of her vicious mail to you ? To greet the others is just polite, but if he has changed, and stopped seeing them, there might be some hope, especially if he would agree to see a shrink and work towards becoming a guy who genuinely will not do such a thing again.

3
Posted by: L | 2005/07/29

My reply is for REAL

Dear Real

Thank you for your reply I appreciate it very much, but I think things is a bite more complicated then what you think it is.

Firstly I’m not the jealous type at all. We both have friends and his got a lot of female friends and I don't want to change that. The thing is that his friend's fiancé is the one I’m speaking of and I’ve come to realize that what's she's done to me she's busy doing it to others. According to her if you do something to her she'll destroy you and what you have. So being friends with them was no problem the moment I didn't like what she said to me the problems started. I was never jealous about anything.

Second off all the statement that you maid in your closing sentence I think is being very impolite. This is not a game I have a son from this man and he beat me up. There nothing childish about a man beating his partner or the partner asking for advises. Think about this my 7month old baby wouldn't come to me coz I was covered in blood you tell me what is so childish about that. Further more this girls pulled my life apart and she still e-mail’s me to tell me that I deserve being beat.

Excuse my ignorance but I’m trying to understand your closing statement Good Luck and stop being childish. Maybe you can explain it much better.

But thanks for the reply anyway.

L

Reply to L
Posted by: REAL | 2005/07/27

HI
you might as well take it. I believe you are too old to let the friends get in the way of your relationships. First of all... Your hubby noticed that you are jealous and he dicided to put you inside his palm and take you whereever he wants to and being the fool that you are, you went along.

Some of the people will try to break the good relationship up and some will try to promote it. So if you want to keep the relationship going, nevermind the friends and other interruptions. Just concentrate on you and your lover and try to reach a conclusion on how you are going to solve the problem. Thats why we have health24 ne.....

That lady is just acting like a maniac and she's turning you into hoever she is. Man sometimes can be stupid and foolish, they will try to give you a challenge that is not even worth it, but at the end of the day he comes back and expect you to be there.

What I would say to you is, try to speak to your Hubby about the two of you and let him know that you dont feel comfortable when he has friends or maybe when his friends befriends you. Then the two of you can live happly ever after, unless if he decides to cheat. THEN THATS A PROBLEM.

Good Luck and stop being childish.

Reply to REAL
Posted by: Shakira | 2005/07/27

This was posted a while back..why are you posting it again?

Reply to Shakira