Question
Posted by: CANT STOP EATING | 2005/12/12

CANT STOP EATING

DEAR DOC

I CANT SEEM TO STOP EATING. I HAVE BEEN SLIM & HEALTHY ALL MY LIFE, THEN HURT MY BACK AND HAD TO STOP ALL EXERCISE. I WAS PUT ON ANTI-DEPRESSANTS. I KNOW ALL THE HEALTHY STUFF BUT JUST CANT SEEM TO DO IT. ITS BEEN 2 YEARS OF BATTLING. I HAVE PUT ON 30KG. I LOOK ABOUT 10KG OVERWEIGHT ONLY AND CARRY IT WELL BECAUSE I AM VERY TALL AND WAS SLIM BEFORE. PLEASE HELP ME. WHEN I SAY I AM BATTLING I REALLY AM. I TRY SO HARD TO EAT HEALTHILY AND MANAGE IT FOR A DAY OR SO BEFORE GOING DOWNHILL. I KNOW EXACTLY HOW TO EAT BALANCED, I JUST SEEM UNABLE TO. I KNOW THE ANTI-DEPRESSANT STIMULATES APPETITE AND I CANNOT CHANGE IT THE DOC SAYS. I AM SO DESPERATE I HAVE CONSIDERED BEING HYPNOTISED. THE IRONY IS THAT I HAVE TO LOSE ALL THE WEIGHT BECAUSE OF MY BACK & ANKLE NOW. I AM A PROFESSIOANL WOMAN, ATTRACTIVE AND INTELLIGENT AND HAVE HAD COUNSELLIING FOLLOWING THE ACCIDENT. PLEASE HELP ME. I NEVER THOUGHT I COULD EVER END UP WITH THIS PROBLEM AS I USED TO BE FIT AND HEALTHY. I SEEM TO HAVE GONE CARB MAD. I TAKE VITAMINS BUT SEEM UNABLE TO CONTROL MY APPETITE.

THANK YOU

See a counsellor to help you re-organize your lifestyle to get back to being as fit and slim as you were. I'd be surprised if it were not possible to change you from one antidepressant to another --- that's rarely the case.
Neither you nor Loli should even consider any quack who offers to hypnotise you in such a situation --- there's no point in wasting your money on quackery. It's really high time that the Health professions Council stamped out under-qualified "hypnotists" making false and unsupportable claims for their pet therapy.

2
Posted by: Loli | 2005/12/12

Pls give me the info for Doctor who is willing to HYPNOTISE you.

Reply to Loli

No need to shout, use lower caps!