Question
Posted by: difficult | 2005/06/27

Cant seem to come right

About one and a half years ago i went through a very traumatic time. My long term girlfriend, cheated on me and it was so unexpected that it threw me totally out of my world. Things got very difficult after that and it took a long time to pull myself together. Since then i have met a wonderful woman, bought a nice house and am doing much better for myself.
The problem is that since i have been hurt, i sometimes go into these spells of moodiness and sadness. I have got no unfinished issues with my ex, no hard feelings. I dont ponder on my old relationship or anything.
I dont know what it is. I used to be a very happy, nonchalant kind of guy. Now everything seems to get to me or even get me down.
I dont believe in taking anti depressants, so that is out of the question for me, and i wasnt depressed before, so why now. I am also tired and rundown all the time.
I have so much to look forward to, but just cant seem to pull myself out of this hole.

Haven't I answered this quetion elsewhere ? Get counselling, especially CBT counselling, from a psychologist, which can be as effective and lasting as antidepressant therapy.

1
Posted by: hennie | 2005/06/27

Contact Lifeline u need counsilling.

Reply to hennie