Question
Posted by: Delene | 2006/07/21

Cant post on Annex again?

I think H24 has something against me. LOL
Everytime I have abit of time to go on, I am not able to post.

Thismorning I'm finding the whole site very very slow and difficult even to post my replies on. Server problems, perhaps ?

6
Posted by: Chompie | 2006/07/21

hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Reply to Chompie
Posted by: Buzz | 2006/07/21

Rose, I noticed the other day, after hours, that Rompie, Chompie and Stompie (same person), was posting derogatory remarks on all our posts. The Administrators must be so tired of keeping a few problem children in line, that they've decided to close it down. Always works that way, a few mess it up for the majority.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: **Rose** | 2006/07/21

Funny how the guy complains about us, but when we "ruled" the forum, it was never closed - EVER.
So why now when they are causing so much grief???

Reply to **Rose**
Posted by: Buzz | 2006/07/21

Nobody can get in at the moment Delene, the site is closed after hours. Not a bad thing I suppose.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Delene | 2006/07/21

Ag stompie pompie must get a life

Reply to Delene
Posted by: **Rose** | 2006/07/21

Delene, H24 closed the site last night already. I couldn't post from about 5pm.
I think they do it so stop people from posting while they are trying to clean up all the rubbish that is being posted by TROMPIE/STOMPIE/CHOMPIE ...

Hehehehe, makes me laugh actually.
It usually reopens by about 10:00 !!!!!!!!

Reply to **Rose**