Question
Posted by: hope liss | 2004/11/04

can`t lose weight

Hello Diet Doc

I do not know what to do i try to loose weight but kant stay on a diet becous i keep on being hungry or keep on graving for sumthing. I am only 21 but if it karrys on i will be as big as a bus when i am 30. kan jou please help me i donot know what to do?

thanks hopeliss

Dear Hope
To lose weight need to reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss' , ‘The right approach' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of a such a diet), and increasing your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life). If you combine this diet and the exercise you will not get hungry or have cravings like when you go on fad starvation diets.