Question
Posted by: Nana | 2003/02/07

can`t lose fat on hips,stomach&thighs

Please help me get an eating plan that will help me lose weight on my hips,stomach,buttocks and thighs. I have been doing Taebo for the last two weeks and I haven`t lost any weight. therefore I think that I need to change the way I eat or get advice on how to go about losing the weight. Please help me I`m desperate to lose weight.

Expert ImageArchive

Hi Nana

Please direct dietary related questions to Dietdoc.

Many thanks.

3
Posted by: Nozi | 2003/03/07

Dear Nozi,
sterilization has nothing to do with weight on the hips, as a family planing sister many clients loose weight especially if they're coming off Depo .
.Like you I'm also battling to shift the fat role around the middle! I find going to the gym gives me a break from work and home.

Reply to Nozi
Posted by: nozi | 2003/03/04

I tried to lose weight on stomach and hips and bums but no results. i have done sterilization i don't know whether it is because i have sterilised. now i can't lose so easily. at times i am discouraged to go to the gym. please help me thanks
nozi

Reply to nozi
Posted by: Sasha | 2003/02/17

I'm a complete vegetarian & I have also battled for years with the same problem of trying to lose wieght on my hips, thighs & stomach.

Reply to Sasha