Question
Posted by: butterfly | 2008/01/11

cant have multiple orgasms

hi

I have a huge problem when me & my boyfriend are intimate I Only manage to climax once it lasts for a few minutes then its over & If I try within half an hour to become intimate again I Just cant I wont even allow my boyfriend to even touch me again Its affecting our relationship badly I just dont know whats wrong with me I thought it was normal to just climax once but other people are climaxing alot more times than me. How can I Improve my orgasms? I wish I could have multiple orgasms.

Please post to the sexologist.

3

Why wait half an hour??Do it right after you first one.Have ours first,After hubby had his,then he can help you again or yourself !You are very sensitive down there at that moment and a little frxtion will give you another one or 2-3-4-5!!!Not to much pressure or to litlle,just enough.If i waited for half an hour there will also be nothing!!
I have my first one when hubby is reaaly horny,then my first one with him and after that i go on until i`m satisfied!!

Posted by: Smi | 2008/01/11

Ladies!!Ladie!!
Only few woman can have multiple orgasm, for others just to get it it's a mission. There is absolutely nothing wrong with you. For me to reach climax I have to go wild with my mind (I mean sertious fantasizing), HOW ABOUT TRYING THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Smi
Posted by: babe | 2008/01/11

I have the same problem can maybe anyone out there help us.Please ladies.

Reply to babe