Posted by: nn | 2009/01/22

Cant go deep enough

My hubby cant go deep inside of me cos his scrotum is halfway of his penis. He sometimes have to do oral (fist) and go in quickly and push his scrotum in as well the he goes in deep. I would then be full inside. Its rather nice but he is sore the next day. Has anyone has the same experience.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

maybe rather introduce a vibrator to do the deep acts of penetration

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: whoa whoa whoa | 2009/01/23

wait a second, how does it reach halfway? That' s hard for me to imagine too. Sexologist, is there surgery for something like that? My nuts get in the way too.

Reply to whoa whoa whoa
Posted by: hunk | 2009/01/22

no no no. thats very difficult to imagie. like the expert has said, vibrator should do if it hurts.

Reply to hunk

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.