Question
Posted by: jon | 2004/09/28

cant get started

My brother mother and father died between a strech of 5 years now and ever since it feels like i cant get started in life i dont know what i wanna do and when i do know i dont get as far as to start if you know what i mean im clueless PLEASE HELP!!!!

Hi jon, Actually, counselling can be excellent for someone in your situation, as it can readily help to clue in the clueless. You've had a string of misfortunes and bereavements, and probably lack the ready support and advice most other folks take for granted. Counselling can be relatively brief, but helpful in clarifying your goals in life, and planning how you intend to achieve them.

3
Posted by: jon | 2004/09/29

lala can you tell me more about it im clueless and i just need to get over it,all i need is just something to go for

Reply to jon
Posted by: lala | 2004/09/29

hi jon..

i lost my father and my brother in a space of 1 year...i went to counselling and it took me 5years, yes 5 years to finally be ok...so i suggest you see a therapist they help...most def...i just turned 24...now i have found my feet and am living a happy, healthy life again...so

Reply to lala
Posted by: JON | 2004/09/28

Im 23 years old and dawn it i need help

Reply to JON