Question
Posted by: Tsutsu | 2005/11/22

Can`t get Pregnant

I once have an arbotion and now I am not able to have a baby this frustrates me very much because I just got engaged and we want to have a baby.
What advice can you give me?

If you have been trying for more than a year, you should see a doctor for further tests to see if there is a problem.

3
Posted by: Alty | 2005/11/23

Do u suffer from endometriosis?

Reply to Alty
Posted by: ~Wings~ | 2005/11/22

If you fell pregnant that easily the first time, you shouldn't have any problems falling again this time.

I think if you're planning to have children and are in a stable relationship, then you should consult a gynae, you will need one anyway throughout your pregnancy.

If you can't fall pregnant and have already tried, then there many be many different reasons, some of which don't even relate to your abortion.

~Wings~

Reply to ~Wings~
Posted by: Kay | 2005/11/22

If you had an abortion in a proper hospital, with a qualified doctor performing it then there is no reason why you shouldn’t be able to have a baby.

You don’t mention how long you have been trying or how old you are.

Reply to Kay