Question
Posted by: Nondumiso | 2004/11/09

Cant get over him

Dear Cybershrik

I met a guy sometime last year and we dated for 2months, He told me he had a girlfriend but they were having problems at the time. He broke up with me and continued with his relationship. I cant forget about him and have been to his place which he shares with his galfriend several times just to see him and begged him to leave her for me. Do u think this is too much too ask as i love this man sincerely

It;s never a good idea to start a relatonship with someone who is already involved with someone else, even if ( maybe especially if ) they say there are some problems with that other relationship. Don't ever waste your time ( or lower your dignity ) by befgging any many who is involved with someone else, to come back to you --- you're worth so very much more than that. Maybe you have a crush on him . infatuation, but this is not proper love, and is not returned by him. let him go, and you'll be open for a far better and happier relationship with someone who is purely your own. And its not his family's business to interfere here --- they probably want to encourage you, just because they don't like her.

6
Posted by: Madman | 2004/11/11

I agree fully with flash. Also using the family as a weapon to have him back makes you chances even worse coz he will think you are all plotting against his relationship. Get a life man

Reply to Madman
Posted by: Flash | 2004/11/10

Wena uyahlanya. Ucinga ukuthi uma ifamily yakhe iku back-up uzakuthanda? Wake up, smell the coffee. Find yourself a single man. At 28, the clock is against you to be wasting on someone's man. He will never leave her for you. You sound too desperate.

Reply to Flash
Posted by: Cindy | 2004/11/09

It takes two people to make a relationship. Think back before you met him as to what you wanted from a relationship and compare the list with what you got and what you re doing or getting. One day you will think back and ask yourself. What was I thinking. These days with HIV it is better to be with someone who is able to committ into having one relationship.

Reply to Cindy
Posted by: Nondumiso | 2004/11/09

Im 28yrs old and i know i love him and his family also likes me, thats why i persist coz i know they are backing me up

Reply to Nondumiso
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/11/09

This does not sound healthy at all.

The man was wrong to have a relationship with you and still have a girlfriend. But non-the-less, he does have a girlfriend, and the more you make an ass of yourself doing this the more you will force him to his girlfriend. Sorry maybe harsh words, but i think you need to hear it.

I say do your best to forget about this man. He doesn't sound worthy of your love. and chances are if you had to get together with him, he will do the same to your with another innocent heart.

Girl there are plenty of fish in the sea. And hang in there, things always get better with time and a bit of effort.

All the best

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: Cindy | 2004/11/09

Girlfriend that is not love. You just want him because you cannot have him. What would you do with a man that cheats on his girlfriend? He prob thinks very low of you and thinks How could you stoop so low. Try and see all the bad things about him. You'll realise that he is not the right one for you. Also think about what you want from a man and not particularly him but what do you want in a relationship.

How old are you? Do something constructive with your love and stop this obsession.

Reply to Cindy