Question
Posted by: Meee | 2004/10/19

cant get over him

I think im loosing my mind, i dated a guy about five years ago, got pregnent and had a beautiful little boy who is now 3 - i neva told the dad though until about a year and a half ago, we then got back together and that neva lasted - he has an extreemly stressful job and his hours drove me nuts - anyway i have to see him often because of our little guy - the one thing that bothers me is that i cant get him off my mind, i cry all the time, i find it hard to smile and b happy and i have always been a happy bubbly person. when i see him i snap at him and get sarcastic even though i dont want to - what is wrong with me am i depressed or still in love with this guy - please somebody help me its driving me nuts - i dont like the person i am now

Meee, we can't tell you, on line, if you're depressed or how mixed up you have become --- you need to se a good local shrink for a thorough assessment, a chance to discuss your concerns, and receive a proper diagnosis and advice about treatment. COunselling is likely to be most helpful, here.

2
Posted by: Meee | 2004/10/20

MC - Thank u I will try hang in there - my son is the light of my life its just the fact that I have been this way for the last 4 or 5 years and its rather lonely out here on your own - well thinking about it im not really on my own i have my son but im sure u know what i mean

Reply to Meee
Posted by: MC | 2004/10/19

I know that this may sound absolutely like "my mother told me so". You will one day have the loving of your child to make up for today's heartache. I myself had a son when I was 17 and then went on to have a later marriage with children aged 2, 4 and 5 and, believe me, when my son aged 17 sees me and, vice versa, our faces light up for each other. I know this sounds soppy but, please, hold in there and do believe me there are other guys out there. You have done so well thus far?

Reply to MC