Question
Posted by: Confused | 2004/11/10

<br>Cant cum

Hi!

First my boyfriend couldnt get an erection, even though he really wanted us to make love, he would get the erection but it would dissapear just as quick as it came. Now lately he gets the erection but he cant cum!Usually if I go down on him he would cum within about 10 minutes now nothing. Is he maybe cheating on me?

No he has erectile dysfunction, the cause could be performence anxiety because you might be making him nervous if you are accusing him that he is cheating on you.

You can call SA Sexual Health Association on 0860 100 262 for a referral in your area. He needs to see a Health Care professional.

Dr Elna McIntosh

8
Posted by: shocked at curious | 2004/11/11

curious you are giving asshole advice and you can be prosecuted for drugging someonen against their knowledge or wishes,stupid asshole

Reply to shocked at curious
Posted by: WoW! | 2004/11/11

Curious, dont you think that this Druging thing might get the brother hooked.

If you concur with curious about drugng him, please discuss that with him 1st or sonething. The other thing Curious, what is this CIALIS

Reply to WoW!
Posted by: WoW! | 2004/11/11

Reply to WoW!
Posted by: WoW! | 2004/11/11

Reply to WoW!
Posted by: curious | 2004/11/10

get CIALIS and slip it in his food. It is all in the head and somehow can snowball and leave you limp. CIALIS keeps you eveready for at least 36 hrs. Stimulaion will get him up and keep him up. I always say when men are turned on their brains descend and once they have climaxed their brains go home(skull). Anyway he will think he is OK and if you drug him twice or thrice his brain should hopefully function normally.

Reply to curious
Posted by: Confused | 2004/11/10

He is 28 and he is taking some stress at the moment. I have just kept quiet about the whole thing and I try to be there for him, even though I made the mistake once of when I was giving him a bj he said I must get used to doing this because its great and I said if its so great why arent you cumming then. Luckily it didnt upset him but I felt horrible.

Reply to Confused
Posted by: gg | 2004/11/10

How old is your bf? Could he be stressed about something at work, or just tired. Dont make a big issue about it, it will only make him feel guilty and cause performance anxiety

Reply to gg
Posted by: Dessert Fox | 2004/11/10

Ever heard of El Nino? It is the dry season, no rain, no cloud, no squirt!

Reply to Dessert Fox