Question
Posted by: LSG | 2008/08/08

cant bond with my unborn baby

HI, Im a 23yr old pregnant mom-to-be so i have a problem of accepting that im pregnant and i cant bond with my unborn baby and im now 18wks pregnant so can you please help me to over come my situation coz im looking forwrd to have a baby but first i need to build a communication with him or her.

Expert ImageTeen expert

Given your age please post your question to our CyberShrink here at Health24

But if you are in Cape Town a really good contact is Mamabamba - check them out at www.mamabamba.co.za

1
Posted by: Kelly | 2008/08/11

I had the same problem. I couldnt believe it was there untill my baby was born, but the moment it was born it was like its always been there and immediately I loved the little boy so much that I wouldve given my life for him right then and there. So I think personally you shouldnt worry. Best of luck and remember food would never taste as good again.

Reply to Kelly