Question
Posted by: Tam | 2004/11/16

cant be happy

Over a year ago i met this guy and we clicked stright away. When i met him i was with my boyfriend for 4 years and he was single. The attraction between us was undeniable. i wouldnt cheat on my boyf or leave my boyf for this guy eventhough i knew deep down this guy friend would treat me better and love me more than my boyf. This guy and i become so close he knew my every move and i knew his every thought. when we were togethere i was at my haapiest. life seemed so much better with him. our connection was so strong that people would comment on how well we suited each ohter. friends of ours said the sparks between us were undeniable. then this year things went wrong he got a girlfriend which i helped him get. We both admitted that we loved eachother, and he said and she started controlloing his every move.he said he'd break up with his girf for me but i caouldnt do the same.Things went horribley worng and we almostt ended up sleeping togethere both of us being horribly drunk-he promised to call me the next day and he never did-ever since then our friendship has been ruined we never speak to eachtover and when we see each other we either avoided each other completely or ignore each other. ever since i've lost his friendship i havent felt truely happy, even though so many excellent things have happened to me this year. when i see him my heart yearns for his friendship and his laugh. i'm still with my boyf and i love him more than anything, i jus cant get over my ex guy best friend and i'm not sure if i miss him or the relationship. is it possible for me to happy without him?

Yes, you could be happy without him, but maybe you don't want to

1
Posted by: Lady locks | 2004/11/17

Hey there...

You know this could be the BEST THING that could have happend to you...you cant be faithful to two guys esp if you have feelings for both. Its not healthy to have a boyfreind and then still go enjoy other guys company.

I think it will take a little while but focus your love on your boyfriend aftr all he DESREVES It honey not you aching after another guy..let this ex guy friend move on with his life and you yours ...

OF COURSE YOU CAN BE HAPPY WITHOUT HIM - you do have your boyfreind??? doesnt he mean ANYTHING TO YOU?????

Remember to be fair to your boyfreind esp since you also cheated(had an affair) on him...

Reply to Lady locks