Question
Posted by: Desperate | 2006/11/11

Cannot Climax

I am 23 years old.Have been 'active' for 4 years.Am healthy and reasonably fit.Have a blood circulation problem,suffer from fibrocytis(blood sugar problem-nothing too serious) and would like to know why i just cannot climax with my partner.Clitoril stimulation is the only way.I would like to know why i cannot be stimulated the 'normal' way-for the life of me i cannot figure out why sexual intercourse is boring for me.I have a very loving and understanding boyfriend-he is very patient with me and will help me wherever i need it.What should i do?Thank you.

Most women need clitoral stimulaiton to have an orgasm, This does not happen during vaginal sex.

2
Posted by: Odd one out | 2006/11/13

Have the same problem. Would love to try the 'on top and in control position' - have attempted to but just cannot get myself to do it. It's very frustrating - to both parties! I'm propably one of a kind. Any suggestions?

Reply to Odd one out
Posted by: Anonymous | 2006/11/11

Don't worry you are not the only one, i also have the same problem. but my solution is that i have to be on top and take control that way you can locate your g-spot and climax very easily. try that it works for me. good luck.