Question
Posted by: Nancy | 2004/09/30

Cannot Climax

When my Fiance and I make Love, I don't climax. It's not that I don't enjoy it, or that he is too quick, I just take too long. Sometimes it feels as though I am about to, but then I don't. I feel very imbarassed and I am worried their is something wrong. Should I have it checked up, or if you could tell me the possible reasons for this.

There are sexology clinics and websites available on the line and in fact there is one on this website. Suggest writing to them.Help is available

8
Posted by: Nancy | 2004/10/01

Thank you all for the mess. I hope I can work this out. And to the rest of you including GYNAEDOC, I posted my question on this site because I was afraid it might be a vaginal problem, and isn't that what you deal with? Also to 'PLEASE', if you are trying to conceive, try having sex instead of posting messages.

Reply to Nancy
Posted by: Strawberry | 2004/09/30

Dear Please,

You may not be aware that Climaxing is all part of conceiveing.

When you climax your vaginal muscles contract and your cervix opens up. Almost forcing the sperm into the uterus. If you do a search on the net ull pick it up.

I hope you arnt boring your poor hubby trying to conceive without having a bit of fun and trying to enjoy your intimacy.

Reply to Strawberry
Posted by: God Belss | 2004/09/30

May God Bless you And then

Reply to God Belss
Posted by: kk | 2004/09/30

I know how you feel, i have the exact same problem. and i'm glad to hear that it's not just me. My boyfriend and i have been together for 3 years and have a wonderful relationship. but unfortualty i was abused as a child and i think that could subconsiously have some effect on the reason i cant climax either. So i agree with strawberry completely, you need to sort out whatever it could be in your mind thats preventing it. (easier said than done however)

Reply to kk
Posted by: And then???? | 2004/09/30

To Please

You are such a 8**itch, I bet all the tea in China u have the same problem, if you do get any at all. Get a life and get out of hear, since when do you decide what people should and should`nt ask. You and all the other rude pigs that normally respond like this are contaminating this site. If u don`t have an answer , shut up and f*** off, u`ll probably die trying to conceive COW!!!!!!!

Reply to And then????
Posted by: Please | 2004/09/30

go to sexologist, we are trying to conceive here not to climax

Reply to Please
Posted by: Skippie | 2004/09/30

Jip, Strawberry's right. During the first 6 months of our marriage, I rarely climaxed if ever! We struggled with sex and got very frustrated, 'cause we thought it should be natural. This is really more common than you think.
The truth is that sex is much more emotional for us women than for men. For men it is more physical. He has to learn how to satisfy your need. So, the foreplay is more important for us than the actual deed.
Sometimes it can also be a deeper problem, like in your relationship everything is not sorted out.

Reply to Skippie
Posted by: strawberry | 2004/09/30

Hi, from my personal experience, its all in the mind.

You have to get over some kind of obstacle, it could be that you feel guilty coz you'r not married, or you dont want to let yourself have pleasure, and want him to get all your attention. (subconsiously of course)

or otherwise you guys just havnt found your 'spot' yet.

Reply to strawberry