Question
Posted by: P | 2007/12/07

Candy - Woman orgasm

Not about boasting Candy, because I've been with several women, some just don't come, other come after a long while. The specific one I'm with could only come by clitoral touch, although she loved penetration. Then one day during a session, she was startled, something was happening and she did not know what it was: an orgasm. It was just a case of relaxing, not expecting anything, trusting your partner. Since then, not only does she orgasm easily, but for as long as I can hold out it just happens again and again and again. It is so natural, that while being very appreciative of it happening, there is nothing to boast about.
You will not believe how many spots there is on your body that can make you orgasm. But if you think more than one normal orgasm is boasting then you will not believe this either.

I;m wondering why this message is being posted in a forum designed to provide psychiatric advice ? Maybe it belongs in the Annex ? You sound happy enough, anyhow !

1
Posted by: P | 2007/12/07

Yes, I know, wrong forum. Sorry!

Reply to P