Question
Posted by: Zumay | 2008/01/26

Candida...please help

My daughter, 20 years, has been suffering from Candida for many years. The creams & stuff just helps for a week or so, then it's back again. Last year, I took her to the Gynea, who prescribed 1 Fluzol per month for 6 months. It didn't really help for the vaginal infection and she is so desperate. There is only 1 week in a month that she doen't have infection. She got married 6 months ago, and doesn't even feel like having sex anymore, because of the discomfort afterwards. Although they are using lubricating jel, she kind of hurts afterwards. Please give us advice, as we both are worried. Won't it become cancerious?

Have a look at the Top 5 questions fro ways of treateing recurrent Candida. This is not a cancer risk.