Question
Posted by: Rossi | 2003/12/17

CANDIDA WHAT SUPPLEMENTS & NATURAL MEDICATION TO TAKE

Hi Estee

I have recently had an awful bout of thrush and for the first time had oral thrush.

I have done a bit of research and in the past two weeks have eliminated the foods as recommended but I feel sick all the time. I have had headaches, am feeling dizzy, lethargic, I feel like I am getting flu and I have a really bad sore throat, earache and slight deafness. Is this what should happen?

Please recommend immune building supplements and any other product that might help me overcome these symptoms as well as get rid of the thrush.

Expert ImageNatural health

Hello Rossi

What you are experiencing could be withdrawal. In very severe cases this happens and can last for 3 days to two weeks. You need to eat loads of fresh veggies and lots of brown rice; drink at least 2.4l of water every single day. Products to help you clear this problem quicker and build your resistance are Echinaforce and Bio-Strath Tablets. Take these products three times a day ongoing.

Rinse your mouth with the following:

5 drops Echinaforce
5 drops Hypericum Perf Drops from A Vogel
2 drops Thursday Plantation 100% Pure Tea Tree Oil

Add these drops to a third of a cup of water. Gargle and rinse the mouth and keep the solution in the mouth for as long as is possible. If you wish to swallow it will be fine otherwise spit it out. Repeat this three times a day as well. Because the flora in the body has been disturbed you need to replenish what the body needs and here taking Bioflora three times per day with the above is very important for at least a month or so.

Don't overexert yourself. Rather rest and sleep and allow the body time to heal and perservere. It is years of neglect or even severe trauma that leads to the body saying no more, please help.

If you are concerned and feel that you are getting worse day by day, please see a homeopath asap. All the above products are available from leading pharmacies and health stores.

All the best.

Estie