Question
Posted by: CORREY | 2005/07/28

CANDIDA VAGINAL

I have had vaginal candida for the past 7 years.I have tried all the medications available( depleted medical aid). I have been to homeopaths,health shops. I am really at wits end, as it effects your whole life, sex, depression to name but a few. HELP!!!!!!!!

Correy, if you can let me know what you’ve tried (as a new question please), I might be able to suggest something different. Also let me know which tests your doctor did and what the results were and we’ll take it from there. Good luck. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Belle | 2005/07/29

Hi Correy,

I had the same problem, even got it just from eating chocolate or too much bread. I went to a health shop and this very clued up owner gave me ACYDOPHILLIS tablets. It restores the flora in your gut, normally destroyed by antibiotics and toxins.

You take it daily preferably on an empty stomach, you cut out coffee (drink a max of 2 cups a day) eat bulgarian yoghurt with fruit if you wish in the morning and drink a glass of water BEFORE AND AFTER a meal, VERY IMPORTANT.

I find that when I slack down on the water, the candida tends to return. Try it, it works.

Reply to Belle