Question
Posted by: Rose | 2008/06/17

Candida & bleeding

I have had a mild case of thrush over the last week. Yesterday it got worse with itching. I have a light brown discharge as well. This morning I woke up and there was quite a lot of blood when I wiped but that's about it. No more blood. I might be due for my period as I have my usual headache on the right side of my head, the pain of which runs down into the back of my neck on the right side (Is this caused due to hormonal problems?). I sit with this headache for 3 solid days and I also have a constant 'whoosh, whoosh' in my head which drives me crazy.

sounds like you have pre-menstrual headaches. you should see a doctor to help with that. also sounds like you need to have the thrush treated.