Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/05


My girlfriend has had recurrent candida for the last few months. I understand there is a possibility that I might now also be infected and possibly reinfecting her (or have been the source of the candida outbreak in the first place). How do I go about getting tested to confirm whether or not I have candida - I am reluctant to take the antifungal medication if not necessary. Pls advise

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

The chances that you are causing the Candida infection is large. You can ask your doctor to test for Candida infection but I suggest that you take the medication, i.e. Diflocan 150mg once off, as well as Apor cream applied to the penis for at least ten days. This will cure the infection.


Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: astound | 2009/06/08

hi there, my gf recently gave me oral sex and during the act, i started to shake alot and unctrollably but then i managed to calm the shakiness. is this normal?


Reply to astound

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.