Question
Posted by: sam | 2007/08/06

candida

I keep suffering from thrush & orally in the form of white spots on the back of my throat.Can I live on pro biotics, which ones do you recommend.What should I exclude from my diet & include for thrush?I do eat healthily.

Expert ImageProbiotics expert

Hi Sam

I recommend that you try REUTERI probiotic chew tablets. Reuteri (unlike most other probiotics), Reuteri is not coated. As a result is starts working in the mouth, and is active throughout the digestive tract.

It is also convenient as it is a once a day dose. You may however want to take 2 daily to start with, just until you see some response. Reuteri is available in most pharmacies countrywide.