Posted by: Nick | 2007/07/28


Good day Doc,

I have been to severe doctors to look what was rong with me I had been feeling strange after eating anything ,Then after all tool stool sample to Lab to confirm they told me that my normal flora was distroyed and only bad bacteria was seen.Also saw a few
spores , Candida I have been having these symptoms for over 4 years but never did one of the doc recommend this.

I have systemic candida and dont know were to start repairing
what has gone on for so long. what can can help and were do I start.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Nick

Thank you for visiting

I recommend that you consult a Gastroenterologist, in order for him/her to do the necessary tests, to exclude any pathological reasons for the cause of your systemic Candida.

IAs treatment for the systemic Candida, I suggest that you take Diflucan (oral anti-fungal), as well as pro-biotics to restore the normal flora in your stomach.

Kind regards

Dr Anrich Burger

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.