Question
Posted by: Nick | 2007/07/28

candida

Good day Doc,

I have been to severe doctors to look what was rong with me I had been feeling strange after eating anything ,Then after all tool stool sample to Lab to confirm they told me that my normal flora was distroyed and only bad bacteria was seen.Also saw a few
spores , Candida I have been having these symptoms for over 4 years but never did one of the doc recommend this.

I have systemic candida and dont know were to start repairing
what has gone on for so long. what can can help and were do I start.

Dear Nick

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I recommend that you consult a Gastroenterologist, in order for him/her to do the necessary tests, to exclude any pathological reasons for the cause of your systemic Candida.

IAs treatment for the systemic Candida, I suggest that you take Diflucan (oral anti-fungal), as well as pro-biotics to restore the normal flora in your stomach.

Kind regards