Question
Posted by: naze | 2005/07/12

candida

i have a discharge of pus and candidas++ is there any medicine i can buy from a chemist to treat this it is very itchy and sometimes smells i have had it for a few months now

Have a look at the Top 5 questions.

1
Posted by: Aries2 | 2005/07/12

hi naze

i had candida yrs ago,went to the doc she gave me something to apply,but i don't remember its name i'm sorry.the thing that helped me is plain yoghurt,i used to wash with lux soap but changed to sunlight laundry soap,you must wash with sunlight but do not put soap inside your private part wash it outside with soap and rinse with warm water outside then apply yoghurt,i'm telling you it really helped me,and you can also drink it,and drink a lot of water and vege,but not starch food like potatoes.

hope i've helped you.

Reply to Aries2