Posted by: naze | 2005/07/12


i have a discharge of pus and candidas++ is there any medicine i can buy from a chemist to treat this it is very itchy and sometimes smells i have had it for a few months now

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

Have a look at the Top 5 questions.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Aries2 | 2005/07/12

hi naze

i had candida yrs ago,went to the doc she gave me something to apply,but i don't remember its name i'm sorry.the thing that helped me is plain yoghurt,i used to wash with lux soap but changed to sunlight laundry soap,you must wash with sunlight but do not put soap inside your private part wash it outside with soap and rinse with warm water outside then apply yoghurt,i'm telling you it really helped me,and you can also drink it,and drink a lot of water and vege,but not starch food like potatoes.

hope i've helped you.

Reply to Aries2

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.