Question
Posted by: Twanette | 2004/10/12

Cancer - SO SAD!

Please spare a though for a lady working with me, her hubby has got cancer and it is not going well at all.

So much saddness and pain in this world somethimes makes me wonder what our purpose on earth is?

Dear Twanette,
Surely we share your concern about this lady and her husband. It is easy to get downhearted about all the misery we see around us ( and sometimes in us ) in this world --- but maybe our purpose is to try to provide some comfort and support o others when they need it ? I hope your friend, and El-Jo's husband, are indeed in contact with the local Hospice which can help greatly, and also the NCA, National Cancer Association, which can be similarly helpful.

5
Posted by: Sybrand | 2004/10/12

Lost om dad last year to canser and 8 close friends and family in the last 5 years I HATE canser you are in my prayers every day this is one of the worts things that can happen in a persons life. Bets of luck.

Reply to Sybrand
Posted by: Twanette | 2004/10/12

Thank you everybody I will let her know.

Reply to Twanette
Posted by: El-Jo | 2004/10/12

Please spare a thought for my husband. He is also suffering from cancer and he is very ill. Your colleague and her husband are in my thoughts.

Reply to El-Jo
Posted by: Jenna | 2004/10/12

They are in my prayers!

Reply to Jenna
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/12

Hi Twanette,

Just a suggestion, I'm not sure how serious it is, but if they haven't already, suggest to them that they get in touch with the Angels from Hospice... They are really very helpful.

Shaun

Reply to Shaun