Question
Posted by: Amy | 2004/11/22

can't use tampons

I am having a problem inserting tampons, but I think I'm just to tense. Does this make sense or could there be another reason? I also tried to use cream for an infection but had to apply it the same way and I couldn't. I am still a virgin and are wondering if I'll have a problem with having sex one day?

You are right that you are probably too tense. Try using the mini-tampons to start with. Try training yourself to relax your muscles before inserting the tampon. It would be good to start this mow, so that you minimise tension during sex later.