Question
Posted by: Cathrine | 2007/05/27

Can't use creams or sun block

I suffer from very bad acne (I'm 30 years old), and ALL creams and sun blocks make it worse. I have see skin specialistS since I was a teen, but still sit with the problem of not being able to moisturize my skin or apply any sun block.. Can I use fruit like avo to moisturize? What do I use for the sun though? What in your opinion is the best fruit and veg for anti aging? Thanks

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Catherine, thank you for the question.
I must admit this sounds like a very complex problem, but we should start from the beginning and the best would be to get the acne under control. I will need the following from you to answer the question further.
1. What treatment are you on for the acne?
2. If not on any treatment currently, when was the last treatment stopped, and what has been tried up till now?
3. Has a cause/diagnosis been found? – (Hormonal, oily skin, large pore size, combination, etc.).
4. What moisturizers have you used? – please list them.
5. What sun block/s have you used? – please list them.
Please submit the above in another question box on the web site and we will go from there.