Our expert says:
Hi Catherine, thank you for the question.
I must admit this sounds like a very complex problem, but we should start from the beginning and the best would be to get the acne under control. I will need the following from you to answer the question further.
1. What treatment are you on for the acne?
2. If not on any treatment currently, when was the last treatment stopped, and what has been tried up till now?
3. Has a cause/diagnosis been found? – (Hormonal, oily skin, large pore size, combination, etc.).
4. What moisturizers have you used? – please list them.
5. What sun block/s have you used? – please list them.
Please submit the above in another question box on the web site and we will go from there.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal
advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.