Question
Posted by: Debbie | 2005/07/27

Can't stop eating

I am hungry all day and then when i do eat i just can't stop. All i think about is food. I obviously have an eating problem. what can i do i am picking up weight quiet quickly

Dear Debbie
If this change in eating habits is recent then I would suggest that you have a medical checkup because it could be caused by a hormone imbalance or depression. Once we have a diagnosis then we can look at dietary changes. In the meanwhile stick to eating healthy food like fruit and whole grains and fat-free milk and dairy to limit the damage as much as possible.
Take care