Question
Posted by: crazy | 2005/12/09

Can&#39;t stop.<br>

I've got a big problem, when i'm my husband and I have words,
I can't seem to stop naging, I just go on and on and on, and its
is making me crazy. It feels like I am losing my head. Is there something wrong with me. Please help.

Well, you've already achieved the big and essential step of recognizing that there is a problem and that you need to solve it. See a good local counsellor to work on this nagging habit, and you can beat it.

1
Posted by: ZeeZee | 2005/12/09

I bought myself a book.Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus. This book really helped me alot to deal vir relationship issues and you sort of learn how your and your hubby's head work and why we do the things we do..good luck

Reply to ZeeZee